What is GATE?
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an All-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones across the country by the GATE Committee comprising of Faculty members from IISc, Bangalore and other seven IIT’s on behalf of the National Coordinating Board, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development. The GATE score/rank is used for admissions to Post Graduate Programmes (ME, M.Tech, MS, Direct Ph.D.) in institutes like IITs and IISc etc with financial assistance offered by MHRD. PSUs too use the GATE scores for recruiting candidates for various prestigious jobs with attractive remuneration.
- GATE is considered to be the examination conducted not only for post-graduation admissions in IISc, IITs, IIITs and NITs but also gives opportunities in several public sector enterprises (IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, PGCIL, BARC etc. ) and research (for PhD) organizations based on the score achieved in GATE.
- Candidates on qualifying GATE, get a financial aid of 12,400/- per month in the form of UGC scholarship by MHRD.
- Students interested in management can move in the management line by pursuing a PG Diploma of 2 years in Industrial Engineering. Some institutes in India and abroad also offer admissions in the post Graduate programmes on the basis of GATE score.
- An average package of M.Tech computer science in IISc/ IITs is approximately 16 lac.
- An average package of M.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IISc/ IITs is approximately 8 lac.
Pass-out Batch:This batch is especially for those students who completed their bachelor degree and interested to pursue full time or weekend classes. The course duration is approximately one year.
Weekend Batch:This batch is especially for those students who are pursuing (currently in 6th semester) their bachelor degree and interested in preparing for GATE. The course duration is approximately one year.
Foundation batch:This batch is especially for those students who are pursuing (currently in 4th semester) their bachelor degree and interested in preparing for GATE. The course duration is approximately two years.
- Class room notes
- Topic wise booklet with GATE and Non-GATE questions
- Test(topic wise, subject wise, semi mock GATE and Mock GATE)
- Online test series
- One to one interaction because maximum class strength is 100 students
- Students can call at any time for their queries
- Motivation/ guidance after analysing each test result on one to one basis
- If some students are absent due to some valid reason then we conduct makeup classes
- All instructors are IITians/ Ex-IES/ Scientists
For CS/IT:Pass-out / weekend batch: ₹ 44,000
Foundation Batch: ₹ 47,500
For ME:Pass-out / weekend batch: ₹ 50,000
Foundation Batch: ₹ 55,500
We do not provide GATE CSE course ONLINE, online videos are for those students who are preparing for GATE along with job and admitted in our weekend batch.